Location: Magdeburg, Berlin & Homeoffice
About us: 2tainment specializes in the publishing of computer and console games for the national and international market with the focus on sports games. We are currently developing the well known Football Management Simulation „Anstoss“ and another sport game.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for a Game Developer.
As an ideal candidate, you:
– Are motivated, goal-oriented, proactive, able to work under pressure and a team player
– Are looking to be part of a small team that is still developing
– Know how to give but also deal with and implement constructive feedback – You rare interested in sports and football
– Have strong leadership skills
– Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Have at least 2 years proven practical experience in C/C++ and C# as well as practical knowledge of the most popular game engines (Unity, Unreal Engine, Cryengine)
– Have successfully worked on least 1 shipped title.
– Take on the role of tech lead for our projects
– Make our projects come to live in close cooperation with the other departments, provide input/feedback and propose own ideas
– Deliver high-quality maintainable code and documentation
– Assist in product analyses by providing well-founded knowledge
– Lead and teach other team members in your department
What we offer you:
– Insight in the world of VR and an active role in our projects
– Flat hierarchies and short decision making processes
– You will be an integral part of the team from the beginning
Please send your application along with work samples, salary expectations and earliest entry date to firstname.lastname@example.org