FRAG LIKE IT’S 1999! TOXIKK plays as if today’s military shooters never existed. The game combines the simple and intuitive mechanics of old-school FPS giants with a fresh setting, slick graphics and our vision to carefully evolve the genre with some new ideas elaborated with Arena-FPS enthusiasts.
Being a spiritual successor to the arena shooters of the late 90s and early 2ks, there is no levelling, no skill-trees, no perks, no cover systems, no classes, no configurable weapons and no iron sight aiming. But most importantly: TOXIKK is NOT „Free-2-Play“!
- Fast and precise movement
- Double jumps, dodge jumps and booster pick-ups
- Nine iconic weapons to be carried around simultaneously, secondary fire modes for every weapon
- Vehicular game modes, jump pads, health-packs, lots of vertical gameplay, optional mutators (incl. instagib) and everything else that made these kind of games so addictive
- If you want to practice your skills offline, TOXIKK also features a configurable BOT MODE
- ALL PLAYERS ARE EQUAL. ALWAYS!
- Character customization is of cosmetic nature only
- The XP system and its associated ranks are used for reputation purposes, for our match-making algorithms and to unlock new skins, but they do NOT change the stats or the abilities of your character
- CLASSIC MAPS offer fast-paced gameplay in small to medium-sized maps for up to 8 players, while MASSIVE MAPS feature more strategic gameplay in bigger environments for up to 16 players.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP, Dual Core 2GHz, 4GB Ram, GeForce GTX 260, DirectX 9.0c, 4GB disk space
Recommended System Requirements:
Windows 8 or higher, Multi-Core 3.0+ GHz, 8GB Ram, GeForce GTX 560 (or better), DirectX 10, 4GB disk space