Game Designer (full time)
2tainment specializes in publishing of computer games and VR-software for national and international distribution. In addition, we are just establishing our own VR development section.
Furthermore, the company specializes in licensing existing games from developers or third party providers for optimization for and utilization with VR-software.
With their software portfolio, 2tainment focuses on the core market.
We are looking for a Game Designer for our Magdeburg office.
As an ideal candidate, you:
– Are Motivated, goal-oriented, proactive and a team player
– Are looking to be part of a small team that is still developing
– Know how to deal with and implement constructive feedback
– Have a B.A./B.Sc. degree or higher in an area related to the job description
– „Kill your Darlings“ is part of your mentality
– Are enthusiastic about computer games, especially VR-technology
– Have broad knowledge in Game Design (in theory and practice) and Game Design tools as well as excellent analytical skills
– Are able to prioritize, multi-task and perform according to deadlines
– Have excellent knowledge of the MS Office package
– Have working knowledge in Jira and Confluence
– Have at least basic knowledge of popular game engines (Unity, Unreal Engine, Cryengine)
– Feel at home in the fields of literature and film
– Are able to create and carry/keep the vision of a product
– Are used to working with and creating well-structured and comprehensive documentation
– Have excellent knowledge of both, written and spoken English
– Create and keep the vision for our products
– You are Mr/Mrs “Know-it-all” and contact person for the entire team when it comes to detailed questions about the project.
– Create and maintain design documentation in Confluence
What we offer you:
– Insight into the world of VR and an active role in our projects
– Flat hierarchies and short decision making processes
– You will be an integral part of the team from the beginning
– A modern office in the center of Magdeburg
– A gaming corner with consoles as well as VR technology
Contact us: Please send your application along with work samples, salary expectations and earliest entry date to email@example.com