Community Manager (full / part-time)
2tainment GmbH is a globally active publishing company in the PC and video games industry headquartered in Magdeburg, Saxony-Anhalt. The company focuses on the international development, financing, and marketing of entertainment products in the hardware and software sectors. With its sales network, 2tainment reaches more than 80 countries — over 90% of the global digital and retail market. In addition to its marketing expertise, 2tainment also provides selected developers with attractive financing options for realizing their project where necessary
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in community management / online marketing.
- You are motivated, resilient, results-oriented, proactive and a team player.
- Your communication and organizational skills are extraordinary.
- You communicate in writing as well as verbally safely and professionally, in fluent English and English.
- You know how to build and nurture communities, set goals and make successes and failures measurable.
- You bring a lot of creativity and the willingness to always provide the best support for our community.
- You are committed, sociable and happy to bring your own ideas.
- You work closely with other departments, such as Development, Marketing and PR.
- You are responsible for actively shaping our community work and strategy, especially on Discord and Facebook, as well as all other common channels.
- You’re helping to increase our reach.
- You offer our community fast help and show a constant presence.
- You are developing our content strategy. Decide how we say something and what we publish.
- You do not just post something, post the next big entry and thrill the fans.
What we offer you:
- You experience team spirit in a young and dynamic company with a flat hierarchy.
- Your vote counts! Get involved and shape the future of the company!
- A modern office in the heart of Magdeburg
- Work from where you want, just for coordination you have to report on the bridge!
Contact us: Please send your application along with work samples, salary expectations and earliest entry date to firstname.lastname@example.org